Exercising during pregnancy is proven to help labor, breathing, keeping excess weight off, help you to stay calm during labor and prevent several health concerns. These informative links can help you find exercises that are fit for moms-to-be.
1. When it comes to exercising while pregnant, safety is key. Here are the 13 rules of safe pregnancy exercise.
2. Here are just a few of the benefits of exercising while pregnant.
3. Would you try walking, swimming, dancing or low-impact aerobics?
4. Easy yoga exercises for expectant moms.
5. These exercises can help with aches and labor.
Pregnancy is a joyous time of your life. Enjoy it to the fullest! By exercising, you can decrease aches and pains that will detract from the pregnancy, as well as prepare your body for labor and birth. Most of these exercises can be used postpartum for labor and delivery recovery too.